Increasing customer expectations demand professional customer service
Today’s customers expect to be able to contact their bank through a multitude of communication channels and regularly switch between individual service offers. Applications range from consultations on investments on social media, to issuing complaints by chat on a bank’s website, making it all the more important to offer and work across a comprehensive range of customer communication channels. In addition, self-service is also becoming increasingly important. A simple and effective search function on a website, for example, can reduce the service center’s contact volume while at the same time significantly improving the customer experience.
Quality and availability are decisive
Furthermore, a customers’ willingness to change providers increases in interconnected and digital markets, which means that the relationship between customers and banks can be terminated and renegotiated at any time. Today, great quality and easy-to-use products are no longer distinguishing features. Instead, end customers take them as a given, making customer service all the more important when it comes to setting yourself apart from the competition – quality and availability are decisive. If banks and financial service providers wish to secure customer loyalty, they need to create an emotional relationship to the product and the brand. And they only have a few ‘moments of truth’ to do so – for example, in customer service. We’re fully aware of the importance of these moments for the banking sector, and aim to ensure that every customer contact is an experience that really please customers and provides them with the right solution.
Because whenever customers contact their bank, this experience must be useful, uncomplicated, satisfying and express your unique brand essence – whether by phone, social media or chatbot. To achieve this, our total goal is to turn each customer contact into a special experience for your end customers.
Our approach for outstanding customer communication
- Customer service across all conventional and digital service channels – from phone calls, letters, and faxes to emails, social media, and chats
- Customer service in 36 languages
- Professional consultation for 1st and 2nd level support – even for processes that are complex and/or in need of an explanation
- Target- and solution-oriented customer loyalty and recovery measures
- A location strategy tailored to your requirements
- Handling of volume peaks, for example, using flexible manpower models
- High customer satisfaction levels and recommendation rates from the right people selection and advanced training concepts
Our Expertise in Customer Service, Your Advantages
- Well-trained people are an important decision-making criteria in a highly competitive market
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies, selected and tailored to meet your specific needs
- Generating cost savings by redirecting customer inquiries to suitable channels and implementing self-service systems
- Process optimization through transparency on all channels
- High scalability of your customer service due to our extensive location network
- Securing high process quality – even across several locations – due to certification in accordance with DIN ISO 27001