How can fintechs and neobanks meet and keep ahead of changing customer requirements? Besides offering a wide range of channels and languages 24/7/365, the way they interact with their customers plays a very significant role. Customers expect a completely different kind of communication from a fintech or neobank than they would from traditional banks. Making it all the more important to train customer service representatives intensively on your unique tone of voice, that captures the essence of your brand.
Our Service Offer at a Glance
- Customer service from a single source: Using traditional channels such as phone and email as well as digital channels such as chat, messenger services, and social media – typically, a multi-channel hybrid approach
- KYC: Innovative Know Your Customer Solutions
- Account switching service: Provides new customers with a smooth transition from their old bank to the new
- Document management: From scanning and processing to archiving your incoming mail
- Retention: Target- and solution-oriented customer loyalty and recovery measures
- App simulator: Personalized app simulator to resolve customer requests more quickly and efficiently at the service center
- Individual training: Extensive training of your customer service representatives by Majorel’s specialized communications training unit
Our Expertise for a unique customer experiences
Focus is a key to success – we pay particular attention to:
- Simplicity: We pursue a unique customer experience management approach that aims to keep your costs particularly low: all you need to do is provide us with information on the scope of your requirements, the desired KPIs, and the necessary IT connection. We take care of the rest and deliver a ready-to-use solution.
- Flexibility: We are perfectly equipped to offer your customers the service they expect. Our global location network allows us to support you flexibly and efficiently, even during rapid growth, and to thus scale your customer service at very short notice.
- Security: Security concerns are a thing of the past. We offer the latest data security standards as a basic. We’re GDPR-compliant, and in accordance with ISMS and ISO 27001.