Fintechs and neobanks facing tough customer service challenges
Customer behavior has changed dramatically in the last few years, and this paradigm shift is nowhere near complete. Customer actions are becoming more and more digital, flexible, and global. This is a game-changer for the banking sector, and hardly a week goes by without a new market entrant reporting huge growth. That’s where Majorel comes into play. We help fintechs and neobanks in three ways: first, to cope with large contact volumes and be able to scale customer service quickly; second, to provide customers with the same trusting and comprehensive service they can normally only expect to find with face-to-face contact at a physical branch; and third, scalable customer service in 36 languages and across multiple channels like chat, email, phone, messenger services and social media. And, naturally, our expertise extends to the very latest automation solutions, too, ensuring seamless and engaging CX for your customers.
How can fintechs and neobanks meet and keep ahead of changing customer requirements? Besides offering a wide range of channels and languages 24/7/365, the way they interact with their customers plays a very significant role. Customers expect a completely different kind of communication from a fintech or neobank than they would from traditional banks. Making it all the more important to train customer service representatives intensively on your unique tone of voice, that captures the essence of your brand.
Our Service Offer at a Glance
- Customer service from a single source: Using traditional channels such as phone and email as well as digital channels such as chat, messenger services, and social media – typically, a multi-channel hybrid approach
- Know Your Customer (KYC): With our KYC solutions for identity verification, you shorten the onboarding time of new customers while maintaining a high level of legal compliance and scalability.
- Account switching service: Provides new customers with a smooth transition from their old bank to the new
- Document management: From scanning and processing to archiving your incoming mail
- Retention: Target- and solution-oriented customer loyalty and recovery measures
- App simulator: Personalized app simulator to resolve customer requests more quickly and efficiently at the service center
- Individual training: Extensive training of your customer service representatives by Majorel’s specialized communications training unit
Our Expertise for a unique customer experiences
Focus is a key to success – we pay particular attention to:
- Simplicity: We pursue a unique customer experience management approach that aims to keep your costs particularly low: all you need to do is provide us with information on the scope of your requirements, the desired KPIs, and the necessary IT connection. We take care of the rest and deliver a ready-to-use solution.
- Flexibility: We are perfectly equipped to offer your customers the service they expect. Our global location network allows us to support you flexibly and efficiently, even during rapid growth, and to thus scale your customer service at very short notice.
- Security: Security concerns are a thing of the past. We offer the latest data security standards as a basic. We’re GDPR-compliant, and in accordance with ISMS and ISO 27001.