Our missionis to deliver amazing services that we are proud of and our clients value – by combining talent, process, and technology.
Our vision is to be the most client-centric company in our industry by nurturing long-term, meaningful relationships and making a positive impact to the world around us.
We serve customers across the world with 82,000+ team members based in 45 countries across 5 continents with 70+ languages. We support your customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language. Wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Our shared values – Creativity, Excellence, & Respect – bind us together as One Team, and underpin everything we do.
Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery. But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. Creativity means:
- Sharing and capitalising on the expertise, experience, partnerships and resources we have across the world – we know that in service, it’s the people that make the difference
- Being resourceful and agile – not just doing more with less at pace, but being exceptional as a basic
- Reimagine and create more innovative ways to deliver results.
We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Excellence means:
- Being passionate about delivering impact – the best service, through the best processes, for the best value
- Being obsessive about delivering the reliability that our clients, their customers, our partners and our colleagues expect
- Demonstrating a relentless drive for better, to find a way
Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business. And it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too. Respect means:
- Nurturing a positive environment where collaboration, diversity and working as One Team are the cultural norms – it’s the outcome that matters
- Always acting with honesty and integrity
- Recognizing that we’re often right but sometimes wrong – and having the courage to do the right thing
- Respecting our social responsibility to our local communities and the wider environment